Enhancing our intelligent PDU solution portfolio, Enlogic brings to market IT Cabinet Solutions with in-rack cable management and optional airflow containment systems.
Enlogic IT Cabinets are optimized to meet all data center IT equipment needs. Fully customizable according to size, color or accessories the Enlogic IT Cabinet paired with our innovative intelligent PDU allows Enlogic to continue our market leadership in energy management.
Standard Cabinet Size Configurations and Features
- Protective earth grounding between components.
- Removeable door hinge system allows for easy door removal for equipment access.
- Door perforation options of up to 85%.
- Quick adjustable leveling feet.
- Removable roof panel with power and
network cable access slots.
- Adjustable tool-less mounting channels for easy PDU & cable management integration.
- Split side-panels for easy installation and access.
- Heavy duty casters allow for 1500kg (3300 lbf) static load and 1200kg (2650 lbf) dynamic load.
- Integrated baying mounts and included brackets.
Nominal Width Options (inches)
- 600mm = 24″
- 750mm = 30″
- 800mm = 32″
Nominal Depth Options (inches)
- 1070mm = 42″
- 1200mm = 48″
Cable Management Systems
- In-rack cable management accessories
- Rack-to-rack power and network troughs
Airflow Containment Systems
- Hot/Cold aisle containment
- “Chimney” – vertical exhaust kits
- Blanking panels
- Brush strip pass throughs
Customized Colors & Badging
- Overall rack coloring
- 2-tone door options
- Customized logo badges
Pre-wired Environmental & Security Components
- Temperature & Humidity door sensors
- Door open/close status sensors
- HID security door handle solutions
- Intelligent Power Distribution Units
- Door combination locks